1) Oxygen output:2 - 240Nm3/h
2) Oxygen purity: 90 - 95%
3) Oxygen pressure: 4 - 5bar
PSA oxygen generator uses zeolite molecular sieve as sorbent, produces oxygen by making use of the PSA principle. Under certain pressure, zeolite molecular sieve has different oxygen/nitrogen adsorption capacity, i.e. much more nitrogen adsorption capacity than oxygen adsorption capacity. PLC controls pneumatic valve on/off to realize two towers alternate adsorption and desorption as per pressure change, carries out oxygen/nitrogen separation and produces oxygen with desired purity.
1. Ferrous metallurgy: For electric furnace steel making ,blast furnace iron making,cupola oxygen blasting and heating and cutting, etc
2. Non-ferrous metal refinery: It can improve productivity and reduce energy cost, also protect our environment.
3. Water process: For oxygen aeration active mud processes, reaeration of surface water. fishes breed aquatics,industrial oxidation process, humid oxygenation.
4. Others: Chemical industry production, solid garbage burning, concrete production, glass manufacturing, medical oxygen, etc.